Common Questions About COVID-19
In this time of uncertainty, we know you may have questions about interacting with us. We've answered some common questions you may have below, and we will continue to update this list as things change.
Store Hours and Experience
Is your physical store still open?
How does curbside pickup work?
- First, place your order online and proceed to payment.
- Once you have received both the confirmation email as well as the "ready for pickup" email, you can then go to our store.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to line up with appropriate physical distancing, then, when it is your turn, you will be able to complete payment (if by cash), and pick up your item from the store-front.
By utilizing just our store-front, we restrict access to our store and support one customer at a time. This enables us to wipe down areas after every single interaction and guarantee physical distancing.
Shipping and Deliveries
Are you still shipping items purchased online?
Yes. You can still order from our website and have items delivered to your home.
When will my delivery arrive?
Due to a large increase in shipping volume, we are experiencing delays in delivery time and how soon tracking information is updated.
If your tracking information is taking a while to update, know this is normal. Simply check back later for the most accurate delivery information.
Precautions and Safety
How are you protecting your employees and customers?
The safety and well-being of our team members and customers is our number one priority. We have introduced several measures to respond to the threat of COVID-19:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our stores, and cleaning services have been ramped up.
- Our reserve online for store-front pickup system restricts access to our stores and ensures physical distancing. Staff wipe down working areas after every customer interaction.