Mini Nail Buffers - 100/100 Grit (10 Pcs)| White | Purple | Orange .
- Mini Buffer Sanding Blocks
- 100/100 Grit
- 10 pieces per order
About Nail Files
A nail file is a nail tool that is used to grind down nails to give them a more beautiful shape. These are often used during pedicure and manicure, however, are considered very helpful for quick fixes of cracks, broken or rough nails.
When To Use Each Grit?
Nail files are graded according to the grit per square inch. For instance, 80 grit will have 80 pieces of sand in a square inch. A wrong choice of grit could damage your clients’ nails. Using the correct grit for every situation is crucial for your nail protection.
- 80 grit: Extra Coarse-This grit level is helpful for removing gel overlays or for shortening artificial nails. It is not recommended to use it for natural nails.
- 100 grit: A bit coarse but still can be used for shaping the sidewall of artificial nails or for shaping hard toenails.
- 150 grit: If you want to blend your nail tips, then 150 grit is a great option. You can use it for over-the-top filling.
- 180 grit: This one is the medium file, and it’s used in the nail plate preparation. You can use it to give a beautiful shape and nice, smooth finishing to artificial nails. However, if your nails are hard, then don’t use it for natural nails.
CM Nails & Beauty Supply is a family-owned business and has been operating in Canada for over 15 years. Since our launch in 2003, CM Nails Supply has grown into a flourishing community business with passionate and dedicated owners, while growing relationships with new and old clientele.
CM Nails Supply has been the Greater Toronto Area's #1 choice for all Nail & Beauty supplies for over 15 years and continues to deliver great savings to this day!
We pride ourselves on our reputation of a large assortment of high-quality products, affordable pricing to Canadians, and most of all – knowledgeable expertise in the salon/spa industry provided to all our clients who shop with us.
Come see our showroom of brand names such as OPI, CND and more while you get the best deal in the GTA!
T: (905) 290-8368
L: 1105 Queensway E #25, Mississauga, ON L4Y 4C1