ATTENTIONThe colors on the website were designed to come as close to the true color of the polish as possible. Because of monitor settings, we can’t guarantee an exact color match. These colors are made to be a representation of the true color. The image showing is not exactly the same actually product.
IBD - DUAL BUILDER GEL - WARM NUDE
These perfect soft gels can be used to adhere IBD Soft Gel Tips to the natural nail, creating beautiful and long-lasting nails which can be soaked off for easy removal. Dual Builder Gels can also be used as overlays for extending the natural nail or tips.
HOW TO USE:
1. Push back overgrown cuticles and remove with a cuticle pusher. If needed, use cuticle nippers to trim off excess.
2. Gently remove the shine from natural nail by using a fine nail file or buffer block.
Soft Gel Tip Application:
1. Apply IBD Dehydrate, followed by IBD PowerBond.
2. Apply a thin coat of IBD Dual Builder Gel to the natural nail and cure for 30 seconds under LED lamp or 1 minute if using a UV lamp.
3. On the inside of the soft gel tip, apply a thin layer of IBD Dual Builder Gel. Only apply the length of the natural nail.
4. Place the soft gel tip on the natural nail, lightly press down the tip starting from the cuticle to the free edge in order to push out any air bubbles between the natural nail and the soft gel tip. If you do not have enough product, remove the tip and add more. If there is too much product, wipe off the excess before moving on to step 8.
5. Keep applying pressure and flash cure under LED lamp for 15 seconds or 45 seconds if using UV lamp.
6. Once all of the nails are done, cure for a full 30 seconds under an LED lamp or 2 minutes if using a UV lamp.
7. Remove any excess IBD Dual Builder Gel on the soft gel tip with file.
8. Buff the entire nail using a fine file or buffing block.
9. Dust off nail
10. Apply your favorite IBD Lacquer or Gel Polish and top coat.
Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Sucrose Benzoate, Isobornyl Acrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, HEMA, Trimethylolpropane Trimethacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide, p-hydroxyanisole, Trimethylolpropane Trimethacrylate, Polyester-3, Iron Oxides (CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Violet 2 (CI60725), Yellow 5 Lake (CI19140)
For Professional Use Only. Read Directions Carefully. Can Cause an Allergic Reaction. Avoid Skin Contact. Keep Away from Children
Welcome to Ontario's Top Rated Beauty Supplier. Home to high quality, premium nail tools and wholesale supplies. Open to the public — whether you are a Pro Nail Tech, or a Nail Enthusiast who’s just getting started, we’ll take care of your nail journey.
CM Nails & Beauty Supply is a family-owned business operated by Charlie and Mendy for approximately 20 years. Since our launch in 2003, CM Nails Supply has grown into local staple supply and wholesale business for nail technicians and beauty professionals in the Greater Toronto Area.
As the GTA’s #1 choice for all nail and beauty supplies, our family guarantees professional and quality service for whatever inquiry or product you may have.
We pride ourselves on our reputation of a large assortment of high-quality products, discounted deals, and most of all – allowing our customers, whether professionals or do-it-yourselfers, to feel empowered with the knowledge, tools and confidence to make their beauty ambitions a reality.
See what our customers have to say about us on our reviews page, or see it for yourself at our retail store located at 1105 Queensway East #25-#26, Mississauga, L4Y 4C1, Ontario, Canada.
T: (905) 290-8368